Do you think you know the bible? Answer these questions right, and win a "BIBLE TRIVIA BOARD GAME ". The winner will be posted on this page, and on our Home page. Good Luck!!!
Who is recorded as having been the first man to prophesy?
Answer: Enoch (Jude 14)
New Bible Trivia Questions Posted June 9, 2013
- Who was the second person to have ever walked on water?
- Which Old testament prophet prophesied Hezekiah's death?
- Who was called Jerubbaal, and how did he get that name?
- What prophet, prophesied for 30 years, and no one listened?
- According to Proverbs, if you "instruct a wise man" what will happen?
- According to scripture, how many days did it take God create the earth?
- Who in Old Testament scripture is called the most humble man to have ever lived?
- Paul wrote that after Jesus rose from the dead he ascended? Where does Paul say that Jesus ascended to, and why?
- Who receives a prophets reward?
- According to a certain parable that Jesus spoke, who will love God the most?